COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
The Powerhouse Sports COVID-19 Facility policy is as follows:
- Athletes are advised by coaches and posted signage to properly wipe down all equipment and gear with anti-bacterial wipes after use.
- Daily use of fogger machine to clean equipment with Vital Oxide solution
- Deep cleans by professional company
- Procedure to communicate with affected athletes should there be an exposure
Parents & Athletes – Please do a health screening before coming to the facility!
- If you have any new symptoms such as:
- Fever or chills, cough, sore throat, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, nasal congestion or runny nose, muscle or body aches, headache, GI symptoms – nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- PLEASE do not “tough” it out, please stay home!
- If you can say “yes” to any of the following:
- Anybody with new or unexplained symptoms, even if mild.
- Anybody who reports close contact with a person suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19
- Anybody who has traveled outside of New England states in the prior 14 days
- PLEASE do not come to the facility, please stay home!
We at Powerhouse and NEB thank you all for your continued support and looking forward to providing our services to your families!