920 Lafayette Rd,
Seabrook, NH 03874
Seabrook, NH 03874
Monday - Thursday
3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Our program focuses on optimizing each individual pitcher’s mechanics and arm health. There is no such thing as perfect mechanics, but when pitchers optimize how they individually move on the mound it takes the stress off the elbow and shoulder. Optimized mechanics and dedicated strength training are integral to pitchers gaining velocity and stamina. Our pitching training is done in small groups; 3-6 players at a time. We want athletes to compete against their peers while also learning to utilize their teammates and themselves to become their own best pitching coach. The foundation of this program will be built on arm care and proper warm up techniques. Scientific research suggests that proper warm up leads to an increase in velocity while decreasing the odds of injury. The mechanical focus will be on the interconnected relationships between the lower half, trunk and arm action of each pitcher. Arm care will be done after throwing to restore strength and range of motion as well as kick-starting the recovery process.
What You Get:
• Full body assessment to check any deficiencies and imbalances in the body that could be the cause of pain or lower velocities
• 16 week throwing program that brings you into the season
• Drill packages and corrective movement packages to make sure pitchers are moving efficiently
• Video breakdown and updates
• Full Arm Care and recovery techniques
• Use of Rapsodo, the cutting-edge technology used by all Major League Baseball and high-level college baseball programs. This machine calculates velocity, spin axis, and spin.
• AVERAGE FASTBALL INCREASE WAS 3.8 M.P.H
• 8 pitchers age 13-17 years old gained 10+M.P.H on their Fastball (7 out of the 8 coupled our Sports Performance with our Pitching Programs)
• Average Strike Percentages in bullpens up from 54% to 63%
• We had 78 pitchers in our Winter Program. Our Pitchers had ZERO soft tissue or ligament issues (UCL, Rotator Cuff, Labrum)
• Zach Brassill - Southern New Hampshire University - 91 MPH
• Alex Powers – AAA Cincinnati Red – 94 M.P.H.
• Andrew Wertz - Stonehill College - 88 MPH
Our pitching programs are under the leadership of Alex Powers. Alex attended college at Southern New Hampshire University and was a member of the first SNHU world series team. In 2013, he was a 25th round draft choice of the Chicago White Sox. Over the course of a 10-season pro career Alex played for the Chicago White Sox, Cincinnati Reds, Arizona Diamondbacks, San Diego Padres, and Detroit Tigers. During his pro career Alex was Double A all-star, member of the Arizona fall league and named the Reds 2019 minor league reliever of the year. Alex reached the AAA level with the Reds, Diamondbacks, Padres, and Tigers.
This program starts the week of November 28, 2022 and ends the week of March 13, 2023. Tuition: $1,325 (paid in 4 monthly installments)
Click below to register for the program: