Saturday & Sunday Youth Baseball Programs
Baseball can be a difficult and frustrating game. But Baseball is a beautiful game. Our Youth Baseball programs introduce our younger athletes to all facets of our American Pastime. We do this by:
• Teaching our players to enjoy baseball and have fun getting better.
• Helping our players develop an understanding of basic hitting and pitching fundamentals. This focus is on creating a foundation that can be built upon as our players get older, bigger and stronger.
• We help our players build inner confidence and a belief in themselves so they can compete at their absolute best.
• Imparting to our players a love for the game, and a sense of teamwork and sportsmanship. Our players learn how to work together while getting better and creating a positive environment.
• We teach our players how to practice so they can continue to get better on their own.
This 16-week program is in a group training format which creates a fun and a competitive environment. Our youth training programs are also grouped my age. We offer three Youth Baseball Training Programs, ages 7-10 and 11-13.
This program is under the direction and leadership of Brendan Halloran, our Youth Baseball Coordinator. Brendan is a 2019 graduate of New England College where he studied Sports Management. Brendan is native from Grafton, MA and graduated from St. John's High School in Shrewsbury, MA. In 2019, Brendan was part of the New England College baseball team that captured their first conference and regional championship in program history.
This program starts the week of November 28, 2022 and ends the week of March 13, 2023. Tuition: $560 (paid in 4 monthly installments)
Click the applicable age group to register: