Many of our athlete’s function as two-way players. They play a position(s) and they pitch. This sixteen-week program is for players who want accelerated coaching in both hitting and pitching. Each player will be given an evaluation of both their hitting and pitching skills. Our coaches will discuss with these multi-tooled players what they feel are their strengths and weaknesses in both skills. We run our players through various drills and match what we see to what they know about the various components of their swing and pitching mechanics. At the conclusion of our analysis work, we develop an improvement plan for the player to follow throughout the clinic.
Key Elements: Hitting Portion
• Proper warmup and medicine ball work for muscle activation and proper patterning- including individualized movement and drill plans for each hitter.
• Mechanical instruction to maximize a hitter’s margin of error with improved timing and swing path.
• Variation Training where we put our hitters in challenging environments so when it's time to step in the batter’s box, they can make in-game adjustments that will increase their success.
• Bat Speed training using overload/underload bats, tracked by blast motion.
• Video Analysis and Output Measurement using HitTrax (www.hittraxbaseball.com)
• Addressing approach and the mental Side of Hitting. The best hitters fail 70% of the time.
Key Elements: Pitching Portion
• Full body assessment to check any deficiencies and imbalances in the body that could be the cause of pain or lower velocities
• 16 week throwing program that brings you into the seasonwith Drill packages and corrective movement packages to make sure pitchers are moving efficiently
• Video analysis so our pitchers can see their progression
• Full Arm Care and recovery techniques
• Use of Rapsodo, the cutting-edge technology used by all Major League Baseball and high-level college baseball programs. This machine calculates velocity, spin axis, and spin. You get real time data in the blink of an eye and save right to your name. This allows you to see your data and monitor your progression.
The player leaves this program with improved bat speed and a better approach to hitting. They will see an increase in velocity and strike percentages and they will be given an arm care program. Our pitchers have had ZERO soft tissue or ligament issues (UCL, Rotator Cuff, Labrum) while in our training programs.
This program starts the week of November 28, 2022, and ends the week of March 13, 2023. Tuition: $1,800 (paid in 4 monthly installments)
Click below to register for the program: